Walter Toliver is the Senior Vice President and General Counsel at Esperanza, overseeing legal matters, human resources, and the housing and economic development department. Prior to coming to Esperanza, he was in private practice as an attorney specializing in corporate and real estate law, and in civil litigation with an emphasis on the representation of affordable housing developers. Mr. Toliver is a graduate from the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business. He holds a Juris Doctorate degree from the Villanova University School of Law.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Arts Center presents Lo que vendrá October 18, 2021
- Passion, pride strong for students in Esperanza Academy Dance Ensemble. 6abc Action News; October.13, 2021 October 14, 2021
- Esperanza Center helps showcase Latino arts and music. FOX 29 Philadelphia; October. 1, 2021. October 12, 2021
- Hispanic Heritage Month: Philadelphia Latin music school reopens. PHL17 NEWS; October. 11, 2021 October 12, 2021
- Daniel de Jesús becomes Music Education and Community Relations Director at Esperanza Arts Center. Generocity; October. 1, 2021 October 5, 2021