Walter Toliver is the Senior Vice President and General Counsel at Esperanza, overseeing legal matters, human resources, and the housing and economic development department. Prior to coming to Esperanza, he was in private practice as an attorney specializing in corporate and real estate law, and in civil litigation with an emphasis on the representation of affordable housing developers. Mr. Toliver is a graduate from the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business. He holds a Juris Doctorate degree from the Villanova University School of Law.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Philadelphia’s faith leaders partner with one another and the city to increase vaccine access in communities of color – WHYY; June. 12, 2021 June 14, 2021
- Forrópera Experiência, Community Arts Collaboration at Its Peak – THE DANCE Journal; May. 17, 2021 June 7, 2021
- Esperanza and Vanguard Strong Start for Kids Program™ Collaborate to Strengthen Early Childhood Education June 2, 2021
- City holds vaccination clinic for deaf, hard hearing communities in Hunting Park – 6abc Action News; May. 1, 2021 May 10, 2021
- Esperanza has been a success at vaccinating Latinos, but Black Philadelphians still lag behind – The Philadelphia Inquirer; May. 10, 2021 May 10, 2021