Walter Toliver is the Senior Vice President and General Counsel at Esperanza, overseeing legal matters, human resources, and the housing and economic development department. Prior to coming to Esperanza, he was in private practice as an attorney specializing in corporate and real estate law, and in civil litigation with an emphasis on the representation of affordable housing developers. Mr. Toliver is a graduate from the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business. He holds a Juris Doctorate degree from the Villanova University School of Law.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Statement on Capitol Building Events January 12, 2021
- Deborah’s Story of Hope: Empowering Influencers & Changemakers January 6, 2021
- Esperanza Arts Center Presents VOCES January 6, 2021
- Maria’s Restaurant: Back in Action December 15, 2020
- Guillermo’s Story: Seizing Hope! December 15, 2020