Get the Support You Need to Thrive
A key part of our mission to strengthen Hispanic families is to help them achieve economic self-sufficiency. Esperanza’s workforce development program equip people with the job readiness skills they need to find and keep employment, and achieve economic stability.
When you’re unemployed or looking for a new job, knowing where to start can be your greatest challenge. Maybe you don’t have the training or experience for the job you want. Perhaps you’re struggling with your next career move and wondering how to decide what’s right for you. Or maybe you just need some help getting connected to employers who are hiring people with your qualifications. The PA CareerLink® Philadelphia Centers are the right place to start for answers to these questions. We help Philadelphia residents explore career options, learn about job openings, access job training programs, and understand career trends to help you make decisions about your next job and get ready to thrive as a member of Philadelphia’s workforce. Our workshops and career center services are free to Philadelphia residents.
We also help employers connect to Philadelphia’s quality, skilled talent.
- Recruit: Let us help you find quality, skilled talent for your business
- Retain: We help you maintain productive high-performing staff
- Grow: Our business expansion services can provide assistance in increasing new hires
- Resources: Find a list of commonly used websites for employer services
- Veterans: Join us in reconnecting Veterans to the civilian workforce
Career Seeker Services
- PA CareerLink®: Offers a variety of free career development services to help you successfully explore the path to gainful employment
- Free Customized Career Counseling: Upon helping you to determine your professional skills and talents, a customized career plan will be created for you.
- Free Educational Development and Skills Training: Numerous career workshops along with professional skills refresher programs are offered. Fully financed job training programs are also available.
- Free Interviewing Training and Resume Writing Assistance: Career development experts are ready to assist in enhancing your interviewing skills and helping you develop a polished professional resume.
- Free Job Placement: Our dedicated team will work with you to find a job that matches your skills and background.
- Veteran Services: Veterans and eligible spouses receive “priority of service” for all employment programs funded by the US Department of Labor. Local Veterans’ Employment Representatives facilitate employment, job training and placement for all veterans. Disabled Veterans Outreach Program Specialists provide intensive services to disabled veterans and those with significant employment barriers.
- Customized Career Services for Special Populations 55+ Senior Programs, Individuals with Disabilities, Reentry Community, Laid-Off Workers: Participate in our supplementary programs for jobseekers with special circumstances.
For more information visit PACareerLinkPHL.org