ATENCIÓN: Al contactarnos, por favor proporcione su nombre, número de teléfono y servicios legales solicitados. Nos pondremos en contacto con usted lo antes posible para dar seguimiento a su mensaje. Si no es posible para nosotros de trabajar con ustedes, no dude en contactar las otras agencias de Fildadelfia. Por favor contáctenos para solicitar una cita al numero (215) 324-0746 ext 308 o envíenos un mensaje de texto a (347) 719-1402.
Committed to supporting the needs of immigrants.
Esperanza Immigration Legal Services (EILS) was formed in 2009 with the mission to provide direct legal services, advocacy, and community education for underserved immigrants and their families so they have the opportunity to contribute to and participate in American society.
EILS is located in the heart of a low-income Latino neighborhood in North Philadelphia. We offer convenient, affordable and culturally accessible services to the most underserved immigrants, with a focus on the Hispanic community in particular.
The local, grassroots work of EILS is closely related to the work of Esperanza’s campaign to support passage of comprehensive immigration reform on a regional and national level.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We provide low-cost, non-litigation legal services to low-income immigrants and their families, including self-petitions for victims of domestic violence, special visas for unaccompanied minors, green card applications, family petitions and naturalization applications.
- We also offer workshops in English and Spanish to help immigrant families thrive in the Unites States, on topics such as financial literacy, debunking common immigration myths, and preparation for emergency situations. We also conduct citizenship classes to prepare eligible candidates for the citizenship exam.
- We annually host Citizenship Day, convening a group of lawyers to offer their services pro bono to immigrants from the community.
- We speak English, Spanish and French.
What we have achieved
- Since its founding, EILS has provided legal services to more than 800 low-income immigrants. We have also served more than 1,500 immigrants in educational workshops.
- In that time, we have achieved more than 360 positive immigration remedies, and have helped naturalize nearly 200 new American citizens!