Rinku Modi is the Chief Financial Officer at Esperanza. As a core member of the senior leadership team, Rinku will contribute to the overall strategic planning and day-to-day management of the organization. In this role, Ms. Modi will provide leadership and oversee all accounting, financial management, compliance and reporting for Esperanza and its related entities from a strategic and development standpoint. She will also provide financial support for grant management, and information technology functions. Rinku will be staffing the Finance and its sub-committees of the Board of Directors for Esperanza. Rinku brings more than 20 years of extensive non-profit accounting and finance experience and has worked in the US and internationally. Ms. Modi holds a Master’s in Accounting from India.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Too many Philadelphians continue to risk losing access to clean running water if they fall behind with paying their water bill. Our neighbors are relying on shut-off protections which need to be renewed. Water shutoffs is a public health issue and more importantly a moral one. We call upon the next Mayor of the City of Philadelphia to permanently renew these protections. November 7, 2023
- Univision 65, Esperanza and Impacto Media Invite the Candidates Back to North Philadelphia for “Filadelfia Decide: A Latino Community Conversation with Mayoral Candidates” November 1, 2023
- Vice President of Marketing and Communications, Jael Conde, is a part of VisitPhilly Hispanic Voices campaign, highlighting the rich diversity within Philadelphia’s Hispanic and Latino communities. October 6, 2023
- ‘Digital Navigator’ program to expand internet help to Philadelphia’s neighboring counties October 6, 2023
- Philly sends out 2nd wave of SEPTA ‘Zero Fare’ cards for low-income residents October 6, 2023