Rinku Modi is the Chief Financial Officer at Esperanza. As a core member of the senior leadership team, Rinku will contribute to the overall strategic planning and day-to-day management of the organization. In this role, Ms. Modi will provide leadership and oversee all accounting, financial management, compliance and reporting for Esperanza and its related entities from a strategic and development standpoint. She will also provide financial support for grant management, and information technology functions. Rinku will be staffing the Finance and its sub-committees of the Board of Directors for Esperanza. Rinku brings more than 20 years of extensive non-profit accounting and finance experience and has worked in the US and internationally. Ms. Modi holds a Master’s in Accounting from India.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Arts Center presents Lo que vendrá October 18, 2021
- Passion, pride strong for students in Esperanza Academy Dance Ensemble. 6abc Action News; October.13, 2021 October 14, 2021
- Esperanza Center helps showcase Latino arts and music. FOX 29 Philadelphia; October. 1, 2021. October 12, 2021
- Hispanic Heritage Month: Philadelphia Latin music school reopens. PHL17 NEWS; October. 11, 2021 October 12, 2021
- Daniel de Jesús becomes Music Education and Community Relations Director at Esperanza Arts Center. Generocity; October. 1, 2021 October 5, 2021