Rinku Modi is the Chief Financial Officer at Esperanza. As a core member of the senior leadership team, Rinku will contribute to the overall strategic planning and day-to-day management of the organization. In this role, Ms. Modi will provide leadership and oversee all accounting, financial management, compliance and reporting for Esperanza and its related entities from a strategic and development standpoint. She will also provide financial support for grant management, and information technology functions. Rinku will be staffing the Finance and its sub-committees of the Board of Directors for Esperanza. Rinku brings more than 20 years of extensive non-profit accounting and finance experience and has worked in the US and internationally. Ms. Modi holds a Master’s in Accounting from India.
Sign-up for email updates!
For media inquiries about Esperanza Inc., email email@example.com. To contact The Office of The President email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alex’s Story: Dream Big! June 6, 2023
- Vaccine Champions in the Hunting Park Business Corridor June 6, 2023
- The mayoral candidates stumbled through their performance at a Latino forum April 12, 2023
- The Reverend Luis Cortés, Founder and CEO of Esperanza, calls for Federal Home Loan Banks to address the housing crisis by doubling funds for affordable housing. February 10, 2023
- Josiah’s Story- Called to Youth Leadership January 23, 2023