Rinku Modi is the Chief Financial Officer at Esperanza. As a core member of the senior leadership team, Rinku will contribute to the overall strategic planning and day-to-day management of the organization. In this role, Ms. Modi will provide leadership and oversee all accounting, financial management, compliance and reporting for Esperanza and its related entities from a strategic and development standpoint. She will also provide financial support for grant management, and information technology functions. Rinku will be staffing the Finance and its sub-committees of the Board of Directors for Esperanza. Rinku brings more than 20 years of extensive non-profit accounting and finance experience and has worked in the US and internationally. Ms. Modi holds a Master’s in Accounting from India.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Housing & Economic Development to Mobilize Community Through $20,000 TD Green Space Grant Program May 11, 2022
- “Celebrating Hope for Immigrants” To Raise Vital Support for Immigration Legal Services Non-Profit in North Philadelphia May 10, 2022
- Breaking Barriers: Stephanie’s Story of Hope April 22, 2022
- Martha’s Story: A New Season of Hope April 22, 2022
- Nohely’s Story of Hope: Empowering a New Generation of Entrepreneurs April 22, 2022