This Hispanic Heritage Month, Health Partners Plans, a not-for-profit, managed care health organization serving more than 187,000 members in the Greater Philadelphia region, salutes leaders who are “doing it right” in the Hispanic community and beyond, including Executive Vice President and Chief of Staff at Esperanza Reverend Danny Cortes.
Others featured include: President and CEO of the Greater Philadelphia Hispanic Changer of Commerce Varsovia Fernandez, Executive Director of Taller Puertorriqueño Dr. Carmen Febo San Miguel, President and CEO of Congreso de Latinos Unidos Cynthia F. Figueroa, President and CEO of Asociaciòn Puertorriqueños en Marcha, Inc. Nilda Iris Ruiz, and Executive Director of Concilio Joanna Otero-Cruz.
We are incredibly grateful to have our leadership recognized by community partners and are proud to truly represent the face of Hispanic Heritage.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Wells Fargo Regional Foundation Announcement – Philadelphia Foundation YouTube Channel; Dec. 18, 2020 April 7, 2021
- Esperanza becomes the Second City Managed and Federally Supported Community Vaccination Center March 30, 2021
- Enfoque: regreso a clases seguro -Telemundo 62; Feb. 21, 2021 March 24, 2021
- We Need SEPTA to Clean Up, Not Close Up March 18, 2021
- Esperanza Statement on Capitol Building Events January 12, 2021