Esperanza Immigration Legal Services (EILS) and the New Americans Campaign (NAC), along with several other Philadelphia nonprofits, recently created a partnership to help Philadelphia immigrants who are lawful permanent residents (LPR) apply for citizenship. The collaboration aims to gather 500 new citizenship applications by this June, with EILS hoping to facilitate 60 of those applications. The partnership was recently featured in Generocity. Find the full article here.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Housing & Economic Development to Mobilize Community Through $20,000 TD Green Space Grant Program May 11, 2022
- “Celebrating Hope for Immigrants” To Raise Vital Support for Immigration Legal Services Non-Profit in North Philadelphia May 10, 2022
- Breaking Barriers: Stephanie’s Story of Hope April 22, 2022
- Martha’s Story: A New Season of Hope April 22, 2022
- Nohely’s Story of Hope: Empowering a New Generation of Entrepreneurs April 22, 2022