Esperanza Immigration Legal Services (EILS) and the New Americans Campaign (NAC), along with several other Philadelphia nonprofits, recently created a partnership to help Philadelphia immigrants who are lawful permanent residents (LPR) apply for citizenship. The collaboration aims to gather 500 new citizenship applications by this June, with EILS hoping to facilitate 60 of those applications. The partnership was recently featured in Generocity. Find the full article here.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Wells Fargo Regional Foundation Announcement – Philadelphia Foundation YouTube Channel; Dec. 18, 2020 April 7, 2021
- Esperanza becomes the Second City Managed and Federally Supported Community Vaccination Center March 30, 2021
- Enfoque: regreso a clases seguro -Telemundo 62; Feb. 21, 2021 March 24, 2021
- We Need SEPTA to Clean Up, Not Close Up March 18, 2021
- Esperanza Statement on Capitol Building Events January 12, 2021