Esperanza Immigration Legal Services (EILS) and the New Americans Campaign (NAC), along with several other Philadelphia nonprofits, recently created a partnership to help Philadelphia immigrants who are lawful permanent residents (LPR) apply for citizenship. The collaboration aims to gather 500 new citizenship applications by this June, with EILS hoping to facilitate 60 of those applications. The partnership was recently featured in Generocity. Find the full article here.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Rev. Luis Cortes Addresses Vital Latino Pennsylvania Concerns before the Pennsylvania House Democratic Policy Committee September 27, 2023
- Esperanza Arts Center announces its lineup for the 2023-2024 season August 31, 2023
- 77 faith groups get total of $92 million for innovative faith programs for children July 20, 2023
- In New Policy Recommendations, Esperanza and Community Legal Services of Philadelphia Call For The Expansion Of LIHEAP to Cover Cooling Needs as Temperatures Rise June 9, 2023
- Alex’s Story: Dream Big! June 6, 2023