Drew Laskowski is the Senior Vice President of Finance at Esperanza, overseeing all financial, technology, and facility-related matters. Prior to his arrival at Esperanza, he served in senior and executive management positions, primarily in the education management and health care industries, with an emphasis in nonprofit settings. Mr. Laskowski is a graduate of Rutgers University, School of Business -Camden with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting.
Sign-up for email updates!
- The Reverend Luis Cortés, Founder and CEO of Esperanza, calls for Federal Home Loan Banks to address the housing crisis by doubling funds for affordable housing. February 10, 2023
- Josiah’s Story- Called to Youth Leadership January 23, 2023
- Laura’s Dream- Club L&M Nutrition January 23, 2023
- The Path to the Arts: Andrick’s Story January 23, 2023
- Elsa’s Story- Dedicated to Her Community January 23, 2023