Drew Laskowski is the Senior Vice President of Finance at Esperanza, overseeing all financial, technology, and facility-related matters. Prior to his arrival at Esperanza, he served in senior and executive management positions, primarily in the education management and health care industries, with an emphasis in nonprofit settings. Mr. Laskowski is a graduate of Rutgers University, School of Business -Camden with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Housing & Economic Development to Mobilize Community Through $20,000 TD Green Space Grant Program May 11, 2022
- “Celebrating Hope for Immigrants” To Raise Vital Support for Immigration Legal Services Non-Profit in North Philadelphia May 10, 2022
- Breaking Barriers: Stephanie’s Story of Hope April 22, 2022
- Martha’s Story: A New Season of Hope April 22, 2022
- Nohely’s Story of Hope: Empowering a New Generation of Entrepreneurs April 22, 2022