Bill is responsible for all financial and accounting functions that support the operations of Esperanza. He has more than thirty years of financial management experience in private, public and non-profit industries. Prior to joining Esperanza in January of 2012,Bill spent twelve years as the Chief Financial Officer, Director of Assurance, and Treasurer of two international non-profit organizations. Prior to that, he spent ten years with the Commonwealth of Virginia Department of the Treasury and ten years in commercial banking. Bill is a native of Philadelphia and a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown where he earned his Bachelor’s degree in Business/Economics.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Rev. Luis Cortes Addresses Vital Latino Pennsylvania Concerns before the Pennsylvania House Democratic Policy Committee September 27, 2023
- Esperanza Arts Center announces its lineup for the 2023-2024 season August 31, 2023
- 77 faith groups get total of $92 million for innovative faith programs for children July 20, 2023
- In New Policy Recommendations, Esperanza and Community Legal Services of Philadelphia Call For The Expansion Of LIHEAP to Cover Cooling Needs as Temperatures Rise June 9, 2023
- Alex’s Story: Dream Big! June 6, 2023