Bill is responsible for all financial and accounting functions that support the operations of Esperanza. He has more than thirty years of financial management experience in private, public and non-profit industries. Prior to joining Esperanza in January of 2012,Bill spent twelve years as the Chief Financial Officer, Director of Assurance, and Treasurer of two international non-profit organizations. Prior to that, he spent ten years with the Commonwealth of Virginia Department of the Treasury and ten years in commercial banking. Bill is a native of Philadelphia and a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown where he earned his Bachelor’s degree in Business/Economics.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Academy Music Teacher Recognized on Yamaha’s “40 Under 40” List February 9, 2024
- A new art gallery in Hunting Park welcomes the next generation of Latino artists January 2, 2024
- “Greedflation” costing Pa. families thousands each year, Sen. Bob Casey says December 19, 2023
- Esperanza Celebrates the Grand Opening of Galería Esperanza, Showcasing Latin Arts and Culture December 12, 2023
- Too many Philadelphians continue to risk losing access to clean running water if they fall behind with paying their water bill. Our neighbors are relying on shut-off protections which need to be renewed. Water shutoffs is a public health issue and more importantly a moral one. We call upon the next Mayor of the City of Philadelphia to permanently renew these protections. November 7, 2023