National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast & Conference 2018
Esperanza is thrilled to announce we will be hosting the 12th National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast & Conference (NHPB)on June 12-14, 2018 at the Grand Hyatt Washington in Washington, D.C. Mark your calendar and join us in prayer and advocacy next summer 2018!
The 2018 National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast is your opportunity to gather and meet fellow faith leaders, train in the art of advocacy, dialogue with elected officials about critical legislative issues affecting Hispanic communities, and prayover our country in our nation’s capital.
For more information and to register visit www.nhpb.esperanza.us.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Housing & Economic Development to Mobilize Community Through $20,000 TD Green Space Grant Program May 11, 2022
- “Celebrating Hope for Immigrants” To Raise Vital Support for Immigration Legal Services Non-Profit in North Philadelphia May 10, 2022
- Breaking Barriers: Stephanie’s Story of Hope April 22, 2022
- Martha’s Story: A New Season of Hope April 22, 2022
- Nohely’s Story of Hope: Empowering a New Generation of Entrepreneurs April 22, 2022