Susan G. Komen Philadelphia has innovated a unique, program leveraging the community, reach and educational resources of Esperanza College of Eastern University with a goal of motivating students to champion better breast health in their communities – especially among low-income Latina women – while also, while preparing the next generation of breast cancer outreach service providers.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Academy Music Teacher Recognized on Yamaha’s “40 Under 40” List February 9, 2024
- A new art gallery in Hunting Park welcomes the next generation of Latino artists January 2, 2024
- “Greedflation” costing Pa. families thousands each year, Sen. Bob Casey says December 19, 2023
- Esperanza Celebrates the Grand Opening of Galería Esperanza, Showcasing Latin Arts and Culture December 12, 2023
- Too many Philadelphians continue to risk losing access to clean running water if they fall behind with paying their water bill. Our neighbors are relying on shut-off protections which need to be renewed. Water shutoffs is a public health issue and more importantly a moral one. We call upon the next Mayor of the City of Philadelphia to permanently renew these protections. November 7, 2023