Susan G. Komen Philadelphia has innovated a unique, program leveraging the community, reach and educational resources of Esperanza College of Eastern University with a goal of motivating students to champion better breast health in their communities – especially among low-income Latina women – while also, while preparing the next generation of breast cancer outreach service providers.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Housing & Economic Development to Mobilize Community Through $20,000 TD Green Space Grant Program May 11, 2022
- “Celebrating Hope for Immigrants” To Raise Vital Support for Immigration Legal Services Non-Profit in North Philadelphia May 10, 2022
- Breaking Barriers: Stephanie’s Story of Hope April 22, 2022
- Martha’s Story: A New Season of Hope April 22, 2022
- Nohely’s Story of Hope: Empowering a New Generation of Entrepreneurs April 22, 2022