Susan G. Komen Philadelphia has innovated a unique, program leveraging the community, reach and educational resources of Esperanza College of Eastern University with a goal of motivating students to champion better breast health in their communities – especially among low-income Latina women – while also, while preparing the next generation of breast cancer outreach service providers.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Wells Fargo Regional Foundation Announcement – Philadelphia Foundation YouTube Channel; Dec. 18, 2020 April 7, 2021
- Esperanza becomes the Second City Managed and Federally Supported Community Vaccination Center March 30, 2021
- Enfoque: regreso a clases seguro -Telemundo 62; Feb. 21, 2021 March 24, 2021
- We Need SEPTA to Clean Up, Not Close Up March 18, 2021
- Esperanza Statement on Capitol Building Events January 12, 2021