Susan G. Komen Philadelphia has innovated a unique, program leveraging the community, reach and educational resources of Esperanza College of Eastern University with a goal of motivating students to champion better breast health in their communities – especially among low-income Latina women – while also, while preparing the next generation of breast cancer outreach service providers.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Arts Center announces its lineup for the 2023-2024 season August 31, 2023
- 77 faith groups get total of $92 million for innovative faith programs for children July 20, 2023
- In New Policy Recommendations, Esperanza and Community Legal Services of Philadelphia Call For The Expansion Of LIHEAP to Cover Cooling Needs as Temperatures Rise June 9, 2023
- Alex’s Story: Dream Big! June 6, 2023
- Vaccine Champions in the Hunting Park Business Corridor June 6, 2023