Vice President and Director of Instruction for Esperanza Academy
Rogelio is responsible for overseeingall aspects of day-to-day operations at Esperanza Academy Charter School (grades 9-12), including curriculum, staff, and all support programs. He has more than sixteen years of experience in the field of education, including teaching across grades K-12 in both urban and suburban school settings. In 2009, he transitioned from teaching to administration, and prior to joining Esperanza he spent three years as the Assistant Principal at Lewis Elkins Elementary School. He holds a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership from Lehigh University.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Too many Philadelphians continue to risk losing access to clean running water if they fall behind with paying their water bill. Our neighbors are relying on shut-off protections which need to be renewed. Water shutoffs is a public health issue and more importantly a moral one. We call upon the next Mayor of the City of Philadelphia to permanently renew these protections. November 7, 2023
- Univision 65, Esperanza and Impacto Media Invite the Candidates Back to North Philadelphia for “Filadelfia Decide: A Latino Community Conversation with Mayoral Candidates” November 1, 2023
- Vice President of Marketing and Communications, Jael Conde, is a part of VisitPhilly Hispanic Voices campaign, highlighting the rich diversity within Philadelphia’s Hispanic and Latino communities. October 6, 2023
- ‘Digital Navigator’ program to expand internet help to Philadelphia’s neighboring counties October 6, 2023
- Philly sends out 2nd wave of SEPTA ‘Zero Fare’ cards for low-income residents October 6, 2023