Vice President and Director of Instruction for Esperanza Academy
Rogelio is responsible for overseeingall aspects of day-to-day operations at Esperanza Academy Charter School (grades 9-12), including curriculum, staff, and all support programs. He has more than sixteen years of experience in the field of education, including teaching across grades K-12 in both urban and suburban school settings. In 2009, he transitioned from teaching to administration, and prior to joining Esperanza he spent three years as the Assistant Principal at Lewis Elkins Elementary School. He holds a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership from Lehigh University.
Sign-up for email updates!
- The Reverend Luis Cortés, Founder and CEO of Esperanza, calls for Federal Home Loan Banks to address the housing crisis by doubling funds for affordable housing. February 10, 2023
- Josiah’s Story- Called to Youth Leadership January 23, 2023
- Laura’s Dream- Club L&M Nutrition January 23, 2023
- The Path to the Arts: Andrick’s Story January 23, 2023
- Elsa’s Story- Dedicated to Her Community January 23, 2023