Vice President and Director of Instruction for Esperanza Academy
Rogelio is responsible for overseeingall aspects of day-to-day operations at Esperanza Academy Charter School (grades 9-12), including curriculum, staff, and all support programs. He has more than sixteen years of experience in the field of education, including teaching across grades K-12 in both urban and suburban school settings. In 2009, he transitioned from teaching to administration, and prior to joining Esperanza he spent three years as the Assistant Principal at Lewis Elkins Elementary School. He holds a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership from Lehigh University.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Housing & Economic Development to Mobilize Community Through $20,000 TD Green Space Grant Program May 11, 2022
- “Celebrating Hope for Immigrants” To Raise Vital Support for Immigration Legal Services Non-Profit in North Philadelphia May 10, 2022
- Breaking Barriers: Stephanie’s Story of Hope April 22, 2022
- Martha’s Story: A New Season of Hope April 22, 2022
- Nohely’s Story of Hope: Empowering a New Generation of Entrepreneurs April 22, 2022