Quetcy M. Lozada was born and raised in Philadelphia. She is the mother of two radiant children Alexis and Jaime Jr. Quetcy was formerly the Senior Director of Community Engagement for the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office. Prior to her working for DA Larry Krasner she served as the Chief of Staff for Councilwoman Maria Quiñones Sánchez for 12 years. In both functions, the community was and still is a vital part of her work. She coordinates a wide range of public affairs that directly impact the quality of life for of Philadelphians. Some of the programs and public affairs Ms. Lozada has been directly responsible for include: Tu Gobierno (Your Government) a weekly community radio show which was hosted by the Councilwoman and provided the community with available city services, Operation Thanksgiving where she was able to obtain food basket donations for over 900+ less fortunate families, LiHeap Drives where hundreds of applications were completed in the community for assistance with utility bills, Student Forums giving students a voice in what was happening in their community, Conversations with clergy and government to discuss policies and partnerships, and varies programs geared towards helping our veterans and homeless population. Quetcy is also responsible for hundreds of community clean-ups that resulted in cleaner, safer neighborhoods.
She is a 2017 Cum Laude graduate of Lincoln University PA where she obtained her Bachelor of Science degree in Management and went on to attend Lincoln University’s MBA program graduating Cum Laude in 2019 majoring in Human Resource Management.
Ms. Lozada was sworn in to serve as a Commissioner of Governor Tom Wolf’s Advisory Council on Latino Affairs in 2020.
Ms. Lozada resides in the Northwood section of Philadelphia with her husband, Jaime Neris and her two children Alexis and Jaime, Jr.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Arts Center presents Lo que vendrá October 18, 2021
- Passion, pride strong for students in Esperanza Academy Dance Ensemble. 6abc Action News; October.13, 2021 October 14, 2021
- Esperanza Center helps showcase Latino arts and music. FOX 29 Philadelphia; October. 1, 2021. October 12, 2021
- Hispanic Heritage Month: Philadelphia Latin music school reopens. PHL17 NEWS; October. 11, 2021 October 12, 2021
- Daniel de Jesús becomes Music Education and Community Relations Director at Esperanza Arts Center. Generocity; October. 1, 2021 October 5, 2021