The 2015 National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast
ANNOUNCEMENT: Registration open for the National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast 2018, register now at www.nhpb.esperanza.us.
The National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast is Esperanza’s premier national event that brought together hundreds of Hispanic clergy and faith and community leaders to Washington D.C. for workshops, prayer, advocacy, and worship this June. During this time, we hosted distinguished guest speakers and musical artists, and our clergy leaders offered prayers on behalf of our nation, communities, and families.
Attendees had the opportunity to learn from experts and each other on various issues of importance to the Hispanic community such as immigration, education and religious freedom; visit elected officials on Capitol Hill to discuss these issues; and connect with our political and corporate partners. The conference culminated on the morning of the third day with the signature Prayer Breakfast, featuring speakers such as House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, Representative Mike Coffman, White House Cabinet Secretary Broderick Johnson, a video message from Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu, and more.
This year, over 650 faith leaders representing thousands of parishioners across the United States, Bolivia, Brazil, Cuba, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, and Spain, came together to learn, network, and advocate on Capitol Hill.
Check out some highlights from the 2015 National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast:
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Housing & Economic Development to Mobilize Community Through $20,000 TD Green Space Grant Program May 11, 2022
- “Celebrating Hope for Immigrants” To Raise Vital Support for Immigration Legal Services Non-Profit in North Philadelphia May 10, 2022
- Breaking Barriers: Stephanie’s Story of Hope April 22, 2022
- Martha’s Story: A New Season of Hope April 22, 2022
- Nohely’s Story of Hope: Empowering a New Generation of Entrepreneurs April 22, 2022