The 2015 National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast
ANNOUNCEMENT: Registration open for the National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast 2018, register now at www.nhpb.esperanza.us.
The National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast is Esperanza’s premier national event that brought together hundreds of Hispanic clergy and faith and community leaders to Washington D.C. for workshops, prayer, advocacy, and worship this June. During this time, we hosted distinguished guest speakers and musical artists, and our clergy leaders offered prayers on behalf of our nation, communities, and families.
Attendees had the opportunity to learn from experts and each other on various issues of importance to the Hispanic community such as immigration, education and religious freedom; visit elected officials on Capitol Hill to discuss these issues; and connect with our political and corporate partners. The conference culminated on the morning of the third day with the signature Prayer Breakfast, featuring speakers such as House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, Representative Mike Coffman, White House Cabinet Secretary Broderick Johnson, a video message from Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu, and more.
This year, over 650 faith leaders representing thousands of parishioners across the United States, Bolivia, Brazil, Cuba, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, and Spain, came together to learn, network, and advocate on Capitol Hill.
Check out some highlights from the 2015 National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast:
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Arts Center presents Lo que vendrá October 18, 2021
- Passion, pride strong for students in Esperanza Academy Dance Ensemble. 6abc Action News; October.13, 2021 October 14, 2021
- Esperanza Center helps showcase Latino arts and music. FOX 29 Philadelphia; October. 1, 2021. October 12, 2021
- Hispanic Heritage Month: Philadelphia Latin music school reopens. PHL17 NEWS; October. 11, 2021 October 12, 2021
- Daniel de Jesús becomes Music Education and Community Relations Director at Esperanza Arts Center. Generocity; October. 1, 2021 October 5, 2021