- This event has passed.
Immersion Science Camp
June 26, 2017 @ 9:00 am - June 30, 2017 @ 1:00 pm
FlyLab is a fun, informative, inquiry-based event that is a great introduction to how experiments are performed in cancer research labs, such as the Fox Chase Cancer Center.
In one week, FlyLab runs from Benchwork Bootcamp to Experimental Analysis all performed by the students using techniques and equipment common to researchers around the world.
Students will be introduced to basic genetics, observe the stages of fruit fly development, and work to make connections between diet and health.
Interested participants must fill out the following application and recommendation letters below and e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to Esperanza College by June 6, 2017:
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Housing & Economic Development to Mobilize Community Through $20,000 TD Green Space Grant Program May 11, 2022
- “Celebrating Hope for Immigrants” To Raise Vital Support for Immigration Legal Services Non-Profit in North Philadelphia May 10, 2022
- Breaking Barriers: Stephanie’s Story of Hope April 22, 2022
- Martha’s Story: A New Season of Hope April 22, 2022
- Nohely’s Story of Hope: Empowering a New Generation of Entrepreneurs April 22, 2022