- This event has passed.
Immersion Science Camp
June 26, 2017 @ 9:00 am - June 30, 2017 @ 1:00 pm
FlyLab is a fun, informative, inquiry-based event that is a great introduction to how experiments are performed in cancer research labs, such as the Fox Chase Cancer Center.
In one week, FlyLab runs from Benchwork Bootcamp to Experimental Analysis all performed by the students using techniques and equipment common to researchers around the world.
Students will be introduced to basic genetics, observe the stages of fruit fly development, and work to make connections between diet and health.
Interested participants must fill out the following application and recommendation letters below and e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to Esperanza College by June 6, 2017:
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Arts Center presents Lo que vendrá October 18, 2021
- Passion, pride strong for students in Esperanza Academy Dance Ensemble. 6abc Action News; October.13, 2021 October 14, 2021
- Esperanza Center helps showcase Latino arts and music. FOX 29 Philadelphia; October. 1, 2021. October 12, 2021
- Hispanic Heritage Month: Philadelphia Latin music school reopens. PHL17 NEWS; October. 11, 2021 October 12, 2021
- Daniel de Jesús becomes Music Education and Community Relations Director at Esperanza Arts Center. Generocity; October. 1, 2021 October 5, 2021