- This event has passed.
Galentine’s Party with the Esperanza Chess Queens
March 21, 2019 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
This open house is designed to allow the wonderfully accomplished young ladies of the Esperanza Chess Queens a space to shine—meeting & greeting successful women in our community while teaching you some stellar chess moves. We’re also hoping to raise some money to offset the costs of the trip they’re taking to the National Chess Tournament in Chicago later this spring.
If you’d like to support the girls, you can make a contribution here.
Entrance to the Esperanza Academy Middle School is located on the southwest corner of the parking lot.
- March 21, 2019
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Event Tags:
- Chess Team, Esperanza Academy, Girls in Chess, Philadelphia, Valentine's Day
4261 N. 5th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19140 United States + Google Map
Sign-up for email updates!
- The Reverend Luis Cortés, Founder and CEO of Esperanza, calls for Federal Home Loan Banks to address the housing crisis by doubling funds for affordable housing. February 10, 2023
- Josiah’s Story- Called to Youth Leadership January 23, 2023
- Laura’s Dream- Club L&M Nutrition January 23, 2023
- The Path to the Arts: Andrick’s Story January 23, 2023
- Elsa’s Story- Dedicated to Her Community January 23, 2023