- This event has passed.
Galentine’s Party with the Esperanza Chess Queens
March 21, 2019 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
This open house is designed to allow the wonderfully accomplished young ladies of the Esperanza Chess Queens a space to shine—meeting & greeting successful women in our community while teaching you some stellar chess moves. We’re also hoping to raise some money to offset the costs of the trip they’re taking to the National Chess Tournament in Chicago later this spring.
If you’d like to support the girls, you can make a contribution here.
Entrance to the Esperanza Academy Middle School is located on the southwest corner of the parking lot.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Rev. Luis Cortes Addresses Vital Latino Pennsylvania Concerns before the Pennsylvania House Democratic Policy Committee September 27, 2023
- Esperanza Arts Center announces its lineup for the 2023-2024 season August 31, 2023
- 77 faith groups get total of $92 million for innovative faith programs for children July 20, 2023
- In New Policy Recommendations, Esperanza and Community Legal Services of Philadelphia Call For The Expansion Of LIHEAP to Cover Cooling Needs as Temperatures Rise June 9, 2023
- Alex’s Story: Dream Big! June 6, 2023