- This event has passed.
Galentine’s Party with the Esperanza Chess Queens
March 21, 2019 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
This open house is designed to allow the wonderfully accomplished young ladies of the Esperanza Chess Queens a space to shine—meeting & greeting successful women in our community while teaching you some stellar chess moves. We’re also hoping to raise some money to offset the costs of the trip they’re taking to the National Chess Tournament in Chicago later this spring.
If you’d like to support the girls, you can make a contribution here.
Entrance to the Esperanza Academy Middle School is located on the southwest corner of the parking lot.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Statement on Capitol Building Events January 12, 2021
- Deborah’s Story of Hope: Empowering Influencers & Changemakers January 6, 2021
- Esperanza Arts Center Presents VOCES January 6, 2021
- Maria’s Restaurant: Back in Action December 15, 2020
- Guillermo’s Story: Seizing Hope! December 15, 2020