As the CEO for Esperanza Academy Charter Schools, Mr. Rossi oversees all aspects of Esperanza Academy which serves over 1500 students in grades 6-12. Prior to joining Esperanza in 2003, Mr. Rossi was the principal at Calvary Christian Academy Junior and Senior High School. He has also served as a teacher, middle school director, athletic director and coach before transitioning fully into educational administration. He holds a Master’s degree in biblical studies at Dallas Theological Seminary and a bachelor’s degree in Bible and secondary education from Cairn University.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Philadelphia’s faith leaders partner with one another and the city to increase vaccine access in communities of color – WHYY; June. 12, 2021 June 14, 2021
- Forrópera Experiência, Community Arts Collaboration at Its Peak – THE DANCE Journal; May. 17, 2021 June 7, 2021
- Esperanza and Vanguard Strong Start for Kids Program™ Collaborate to Strengthen Early Childhood Education June 2, 2021
- City holds vaccination clinic for deaf, hard hearing communities in Hunting Park – 6abc Action News; May. 1, 2021 May 10, 2021
- Esperanza has been a success at vaccinating Latinos, but Black Philadelphians still lag behind – The Philadelphia Inquirer; May. 10, 2021 May 10, 2021