As the CEO for Esperanza Academy Charter Schools, Mr. Rossi oversees all aspects of Esperanza Academy which serves over 1500 students in grades 6-12. Prior to joining Esperanza in 2003, Mr. Rossi was the principal at Calvary Christian Academy Junior and Senior High School. He has also served as a teacher, middle school director, athletic director and coach before transitioning fully into educational administration. He holds a Master’s degree in biblical studies at Dallas Theological Seminary and a bachelor’s degree in Bible and secondary education from Cairn University.
Sign-up for email updates!
For media inquiries about Esperanza Inc., email firstname.lastname@example.org. To contact The Office of The President email email@example.com.
- The mayoral candidates stumbled through their performance at a Latino forum April 12, 2023
- The Reverend Luis Cortés, Founder and CEO of Esperanza, calls for Federal Home Loan Banks to address the housing crisis by doubling funds for affordable housing. February 10, 2023
- Josiah’s Story- Called to Youth Leadership January 23, 2023
- Laura’s Dream- Club L&M Nutrition January 23, 2023
- The Path to the Arts: Andrick’s Story January 23, 2023