What is Historias de Esperanza?
Historias de Esperanza is a documentary series which invites the viewer to reflect on who our neighbor is and how we can help our neighbors who need it the most. The series is currently produced by Esperanza in Philadelphia and is set to air in the fall of 2015.
“Ayudar es Contagioso”
This episode features two cancer patients from Guadalajara, Mexico, Nora & Juanita, waiting for a life-saving treatment, and a group of doctors from Philadelphia led by Medical Director of International Initiatives in Oncology at Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Dr. Jesús Esquivel, M.D. The story reveals Hispanic medical professionals fighting to restore hope to these patients, motivated by the will to serve those without access to advanced medical care.
Sign-up for email updates!
For media inquiries about Esperanza Inc., email email@example.com. To contact The Office of The President email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Reverend Luis Cortés, Founder and CEO of Esperanza, calls for Federal Home Loan Banks to address the housing crisis by doubling funds for affordable housing. February 10, 2023
- Josiah’s Story- Called to Youth Leadership January 23, 2023
- Laura’s Dream- Club L&M Nutrition January 23, 2023
- The Path to the Arts: Andrick’s Story January 23, 2023
- Elsa’s Story- Dedicated to Her Community January 23, 2023