The 2015 National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast Press Kit
ANNOUNCEMENT: Registration open for the National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast 2018, register now at www.nhpb.esperanza.us.
The National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast is Esperanza’s premier national event that brings together hundreds of Hispanic clergy and faith leaders to Washington D.C. for workshops, prayer, advocacy, and worship. During this time, we host distinguished guest speakers and musical artists, and our clergy leaders offer prayers on behalf of our nation, communities, and families.
Attendees have the opportunity to learn from experts and each other on various issues of importance to the Hispanic community; visit elected officials on Capitol Hill to discuss these issues; and connect with our political and corporate partners. The conference culminates on the morning of the third day with the signature Prayer Breakfast, which has historically featured the President of the United States as the keynote speaker. This year we will once again invite President Barack Obama to join us along with members of his Cabinet, Congress, and other distinguished guests.
Please feel free to download the following documents to learn more about Esperanza and this historic event:
Esperanza to Host National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast
Historic conference to take place June 16-18, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
Esperanza Committed to Improving Latino Education
Esperanza Committed to Immigration Reform
EVANGELICAL LATINOS AND THE 2016 ELECTION
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Housing & Economic Development to Mobilize Community Through $20,000 TD Green Space Grant Program May 11, 2022
- “Celebrating Hope for Immigrants” To Raise Vital Support for Immigration Legal Services Non-Profit in North Philadelphia May 10, 2022
- Breaking Barriers: Stephanie’s Story of Hope April 22, 2022
- Martha’s Story: A New Season of Hope April 22, 2022
- Nohely’s Story of Hope: Empowering a New Generation of Entrepreneurs April 22, 2022