The 2015 National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast Press Kit
ANNOUNCEMENT: Registration open for the National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast 2018, register now at www.nhpb.esperanza.us.
The National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast is Esperanza’s premier national event that brings together hundreds of Hispanic clergy and faith leaders to Washington D.C. for workshops, prayer, advocacy, and worship. During this time, we host distinguished guest speakers and musical artists, and our clergy leaders offer prayers on behalf of our nation, communities, and families.
Attendees have the opportunity to learn from experts and each other on various issues of importance to the Hispanic community; visit elected officials on Capitol Hill to discuss these issues; and connect with our political and corporate partners. The conference culminates on the morning of the third day with the signature Prayer Breakfast, which has historically featured the President of the United States as the keynote speaker. This year we will once again invite President Barack Obama to join us along with members of his Cabinet, Congress, and other distinguished guests.
Please feel free to download the following documents to learn more about Esperanza and this historic event:
Esperanza to Host National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast
Historic conference to take place June 16-18, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
Esperanza Committed to Improving Latino Education
Esperanza Committed to Immigration Reform
EVANGELICAL LATINOS AND THE 2016 ELECTION
Sign-up for email updates!
- Too many Philadelphians continue to risk losing access to clean running water if they fall behind with paying their water bill. Our neighbors are relying on shut-off protections which need to be renewed. Water shutoffs is a public health issue and more importantly a moral one. We call upon the next Mayor of the City of Philadelphia to permanently renew these protections. November 7, 2023
- Univision 65, Esperanza and Impacto Media Invite the Candidates Back to North Philadelphia for “Filadelfia Decide: A Latino Community Conversation with Mayoral Candidates” November 1, 2023
- Vice President of Marketing and Communications, Jael Conde, is a part of VisitPhilly Hispanic Voices campaign, highlighting the rich diversity within Philadelphia’s Hispanic and Latino communities. October 6, 2023
- ‘Digital Navigator’ program to expand internet help to Philadelphia’s neighboring counties October 6, 2023
- Philly sends out 2nd wave of SEPTA ‘Zero Fare’ cards for low-income residents October 6, 2023