Former VP of Human Resources.
As Vice President of Human Resources, Mr. Bockman oversaw all human resources programs and initiatives for Esperanza from a strategic, compliance, and best practice perspective. Mr. Bockman has over twenty years of experience in human resources leadership in both for-profit and non-profit organizations. Prior to joining Esperanza, Mr. Bockman provided strategic consultative services to a wide range of organizations, particularly focused on supporting the goals of growing non-profit organizations, and held HR leadership positions in the healthcare and financial sectors. Mr. Bockman earned a BA degree from Slippery Rock University and is a certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR).
Sign-up for email updates!
- Rev. Luis Cortes Addresses Vital Latino Pennsylvania Concerns before the Pennsylvania House Democratic Policy Committee September 27, 2023
- Esperanza Arts Center announces its lineup for the 2023-2024 season August 31, 2023
- 77 faith groups get total of $92 million for innovative faith programs for children July 20, 2023
- In New Policy Recommendations, Esperanza and Community Legal Services of Philadelphia Call For The Expansion Of LIHEAP to Cover Cooling Needs as Temperatures Rise June 9, 2023
- Alex’s Story: Dream Big! June 6, 2023