Former VP of Human Resources.
As Vice President of Human Resources, Mr. Bockman oversaw all human resources programs and initiatives for Esperanza from a strategic, compliance, and best practice perspective. Mr. Bockman has over twenty years of experience in human resources leadership in both for-profit and non-profit organizations. Prior to joining Esperanza, Mr. Bockman provided strategic consultative services to a wide range of organizations, particularly focused on supporting the goals of growing non-profit organizations, and held HR leadership positions in the healthcare and financial sectors. Mr. Bockman earned a BA degree from Slippery Rock University and is a certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR).
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Housing & Economic Development to Mobilize Community Through $20,000 TD Green Space Grant Program May 11, 2022
- “Celebrating Hope for Immigrants” To Raise Vital Support for Immigration Legal Services Non-Profit in North Philadelphia May 10, 2022
- Breaking Barriers: Stephanie’s Story of Hope April 22, 2022
- Martha’s Story: A New Season of Hope April 22, 2022
- Nohely’s Story of Hope: Empowering a New Generation of Entrepreneurs April 22, 2022