- This event has passed.
DACA Information Session and Renewal Legal Clinic (RSVP)
January 25, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Español: DACA Clinic – Flyer
What you will need for DACA renewal: DACA Renewal Checklist
Anyone who has previously been granted DACA is eligible to reapply at this point in time; there is no limit to how early someone can apply to renew their DACA. There may not be future opportunities to renew your DACA. However, please understand that there is no guarantee that USCIS will fully process your DACA application, and you may lose your $495 application fee.
We also welcome people to attend the Clinic simply to receive information and updates. Please call EILS at (215) 324-0746 for more information.
The Clinic will be from 5pm-8pm. Attendees should arrive at 5pm.
RSVP by calling (215) 324-0746.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Rev. Luis Cortes Addresses Vital Latino Pennsylvania Concerns before the Pennsylvania House Democratic Policy Committee September 27, 2023
- Esperanza Arts Center announces its lineup for the 2023-2024 season August 31, 2023
- 77 faith groups get total of $92 million for innovative faith programs for children July 20, 2023
- In New Policy Recommendations, Esperanza and Community Legal Services of Philadelphia Call For The Expansion Of LIHEAP to Cover Cooling Needs as Temperatures Rise June 9, 2023
- Alex’s Story: Dream Big! June 6, 2023