- This event has passed.
DACA Information Session and Renewal Legal Clinic (RSVP)
January 25, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Español: DACA Clinic – Flyer
What you will need for DACA renewal: DACA Renewal Checklist
Anyone who has previously been granted DACA is eligible to reapply at this point in time; there is no limit to how early someone can apply to renew their DACA. There may not be future opportunities to renew your DACA. However, please understand that there is no guarantee that USCIS will fully process your DACA application, and you may lose your $495 application fee.
We also welcome people to attend the Clinic simply to receive information and updates. Please call EILS at (215) 324-0746 for more information.
The Clinic will be from 5pm-8pm. Attendees should arrive at 5pm.
RSVP by calling (215) 324-0746.
- January 25, 2018
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- DACA Renewal, immigration
Sign-up for email updates!
- The Reverend Luis Cortés, Founder and CEO of Esperanza, calls for Federal Home Loan Banks to address the housing crisis by doubling funds for affordable housing. February 10, 2023
- Josiah’s Story- Called to Youth Leadership January 23, 2023
- Laura’s Dream- Club L&M Nutrition January 23, 2023
- The Path to the Arts: Andrick’s Story January 23, 2023
- Elsa’s Story- Dedicated to Her Community January 23, 2023