Esperanza no longer allows normal visitation to our facilities until further notice. All services and meetings are provided by appointment only. Please call our front desk at (215) 324-0746 for help scheduling an appointment.
Kindly remind anyone you are sharing this information with to also wear a mask to enter the building and be prepared to answer some screening questions. As per our current COVID-19 protocols, we also need to have the names of anyone who is coming in advance of the visit. We appreciate your collaboration and understanding.
Note: Our Visitor Self-Screening Checklist forbids visits from people who have had known exposure to COVID-19 within the past 14 days or who are exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
1. Have you or anyone in your household had any of the following symptoms in the last 21 days: sore throat, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath for unknown reasons, loss of smell, and/or loss of taste?
2. Do you have a fever at or greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit?
3. Have you or anyone in your household traveled in/outside the U.S. in the past 21 days?
You are required to follow usual health precautions, such as:
- Face masks MUST be worn at all times while in the facility; this includes the lobby, waiting area, elevators, and conference rooms.
- Practicing social distancing at all times as directed by facility signage
- Washing hands often; either an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water will always be provided to you while in the facility.
- Coughing and sneezing into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use tissue, we kindly ask that you discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately.