Earline B. Williams is the Senior Vice-President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer at Esperanza responsible for finance and accounting, purchasing and contracts, auxiliary enterprises related to administrative functions, and service units which provide logistical support. Ms. Williams is a Pennsylvania certified public accountant with more than 35 years of consulting, private industry, quasi-government, and religious organization experience. She recently served in Louisville, KY as The Presbyterian Church, (U.S.A.) Mission Agency Deputy Executive Director of Shared Services, and prior to that in operations, finance and accounting, and audit roles in two large corporations, led low income housing planning/development initiatives in agencies funded by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, and also worked for a venture capitalist organization that strengthened and funded innovative new technology companies. Ms. Williams was educated in the Philadelphia public school system and graduated from Peirce College and LaSalle University in Philadelphia, earning her Associate and Bachelor of Science degrees respectively in Accounting, magna cum laude and cum laude.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Housing & Economic Development to Mobilize Community Through $20,000 TD Green Space Grant Program May 11, 2022
- “Celebrating Hope for Immigrants” To Raise Vital Support for Immigration Legal Services Non-Profit in North Philadelphia May 10, 2022
- Breaking Barriers: Stephanie’s Story of Hope April 22, 2022
- Martha’s Story: A New Season of Hope April 22, 2022
- Nohely’s Story of Hope: Empowering a New Generation of Entrepreneurs April 22, 2022