Earline B. Williams is the Senior Vice-President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer at Esperanza responsible for finance and accounting, purchasing and contracts, auxiliary enterprises related to administrative functions, and service units which provide logistical support. Ms. Williams is a Pennsylvania certified public accountant with more than 35 years of consulting, private industry, quasi-government, and religious organization experience. She recently served in Louisville, KY as The Presbyterian Church, (U.S.A.) Mission Agency Deputy Executive Director of Shared Services, and prior to that in operations, finance and accounting, and audit roles in two large corporations, led low income housing planning/development initiatives in agencies funded by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, and also worked for a venture capitalist organization that strengthened and funded innovative new technology companies. Ms. Williams was educated in the Philadelphia public school system and graduated from Peirce College and LaSalle University in Philadelphia, earning her Associate and Bachelor of Science degrees respectively in Accounting, magna cum laude and cum laude.
Sign-up for email updates!
For media inquiries about Esperanza Inc., email email@example.com. To contact The Office of The President email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Reverend Luis Cortés, Founder and CEO of Esperanza, calls for Federal Home Loan Banks to address the housing crisis by doubling funds for affordable housing. February 10, 2023
- Josiah’s Story- Called to Youth Leadership January 23, 2023
- Laura’s Dream- Club L&M Nutrition January 23, 2023
- The Path to the Arts: Andrick’s Story January 23, 2023
- Elsa’s Story- Dedicated to Her Community January 23, 2023