Crystal Knight has joined Esperanza Inc. as the Vice President of Human Resources. Crystal comes to Esperanza with over twenty years of experience in the Human Resources field. Her career ladder in Human Resources began in 1996 as an HR Specialist with Communities in Schools of Philadelphia (CISP), a non-profit, empowering students to stay in school and achieve in life. Her tenure of almost 24 years at CISP led to her succession role as Human Resources Director.
Crystal, a graduate of Geneva College, holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resource Management. Her quest for continued learning has earned her an MBA from the University of Phoenix, a Graduate Certificate in Public Administration from Liberty University, and a Master of Arts in Theological Studies from Liberty University School of Divinity.
Crystal resides in Philadelphia with her daughter Caitlyn Renee’. Their favorite vacation spot is Walt Disney World.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Philadelphia’s faith leaders partner with one another and the city to increase vaccine access in communities of color – WHYY; June. 12, 2021 June 14, 2021
- Forrópera Experiência, Community Arts Collaboration at Its Peak – THE DANCE Journal; May. 17, 2021 June 7, 2021
- Esperanza and Vanguard Strong Start for Kids Program™ Collaborate to Strengthen Early Childhood Education June 2, 2021
- City holds vaccination clinic for deaf, hard hearing communities in Hunting Park – 6abc Action News; May. 1, 2021 May 10, 2021
- Esperanza has been a success at vaccinating Latinos, but Black Philadelphians still lag behind – The Philadelphia Inquirer; May. 10, 2021 May 10, 2021