Crystal Knight has joined Esperanza Inc. as the Vice President of Human Resources. Crystal comes to Esperanza with over twenty years of experience in the Human Resources field. Her career ladder in Human Resources began in 1996 as an HR Specialist with Communities in Schools of Philadelphia (CISP), a non-profit, empowering students to stay in school and achieve in life. Her tenure of almost 24 years at CISP led to her succession role as Human Resources Director.
Crystal, a graduate of Geneva College, holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resource Management. Her quest for continued learning has earned her an MBA from the University of Phoenix, a Graduate Certificate in Public Administration from Liberty University, and a Master of Arts in Theological Studies from Liberty University School of Divinity.
Crystal resides in Philadelphia with her daughter Caitlyn Renee’. Their favorite vacation spot is Walt Disney World.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Too many Philadelphians continue to risk losing access to clean running water if they fall behind with paying their water bill. Our neighbors are relying on shut-off protections which need to be renewed. Water shutoffs is a public health issue and more importantly a moral one. We call upon the next Mayor of the City of Philadelphia to permanently renew these protections. November 7, 2023
- Univision 65, Esperanza and Impacto Media Invite the Candidates Back to North Philadelphia for “Filadelfia Decide: A Latino Community Conversation with Mayoral Candidates” November 1, 2023
- Vice President of Marketing and Communications, Jael Conde, is a part of VisitPhilly Hispanic Voices campaign, highlighting the rich diversity within Philadelphia’s Hispanic and Latino communities. October 6, 2023
- ‘Digital Navigator’ program to expand internet help to Philadelphia’s neighboring counties October 6, 2023
- Philly sends out 2nd wave of SEPTA ‘Zero Fare’ cards for low-income residents October 6, 2023