Crystal Knight has joined Esperanza Inc. as the Vice President of Human Resources. Crystal comes to Esperanza with over twenty years of experience in the Human Resources field. Her career ladder in Human Resources began in 1996 as an HR Specialist with Communities in Schools of Philadelphia (CISP), a non-profit, empowering students to stay in school and achieve in life. Her tenure of almost 24 years at CISP led to her succession role as Human Resources Director.
Crystal, a graduate of Geneva College, holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resource Management. Her quest for continued learning has earned her an MBA from the University of Phoenix, a Graduate Certificate in Public Administration from Liberty University, and a Master of Arts in Theological Studies from Liberty University School of Divinity.
Crystal resides in Philadelphia with her daughter Caitlyn Renee’. Their favorite vacation spot is Walt Disney World.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Alex’s Story: Dream Big! June 6, 2023
- Vaccine Champions in the Hunting Park Business Corridor June 6, 2023
- The mayoral candidates stumbled through their performance at a Latino forum April 12, 2023
- The Reverend Luis Cortés, Founder and CEO of Esperanza, calls for Federal Home Loan Banks to address the housing crisis by doubling funds for affordable housing. February 10, 2023
- Josiah’s Story- Called to Youth Leadership January 23, 2023