Christine Nieves has been named vice president of development for Esperanza Inc. Nieves comes to Esperanza from Women Against Abuse (WAA), where she deepened corporate relationships, diversified funding streams and expanded the agency’s signature fundraising event. Additionally, she advised board, leadership and staff as WAA’s racial equity officer.
Nieves also served as a member of Esperanza’s development staff from 2007-2012.
Nieves is a graduate of Williams College where her thesis focused on housing for Puerto Ricans in New York and Philadelphia from 1964-1985. She is also recognized as a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE).
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Housing & Economic Development to Mobilize Community Through $20,000 TD Green Space Grant Program May 11, 2022
- “Celebrating Hope for Immigrants” To Raise Vital Support for Immigration Legal Services Non-Profit in North Philadelphia May 10, 2022
- Breaking Barriers: Stephanie’s Story of Hope April 22, 2022
- Martha’s Story: A New Season of Hope April 22, 2022
- Nohely’s Story of Hope: Empowering a New Generation of Entrepreneurs April 22, 2022