Mr. Rhoads attained his undergraduate degree in music composition and philosophy from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Following his studies in Madison, he pursued a degree in audio engineering and production from the Institute of Audio Research in New York City. His early career included roles directing the concert music division for Carl Fischer Music Publishers as well as presiding over of his own performing arts management and promotion agency through which he represented the interests of a wide variety of artists, publishers, and performers. In 2006, Mr. Rhoads’ professional career shifted to the management of arts institutions. As Vice President of Marketing & Communications for Orchestra of St. Luke’s/The DiMenna Center for Classical Music in New York City, Rhoads successfully launched an innovative, business model that ensured the institution’s sustainability and success. Rhoads assumed the Executive Director role in 2016 at The Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia, where he oversaw all facets of operations, including fundraising, programming, production, marketing, human resources, finance, administration, and board member recruitment.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Housing & Economic Development to Mobilize Community Through $20,000 TD Green Space Grant Program May 11, 2022
- “Celebrating Hope for Immigrants” To Raise Vital Support for Immigration Legal Services Non-Profit in North Philadelphia May 10, 2022
- Breaking Barriers: Stephanie’s Story of Hope April 22, 2022
- Martha’s Story: A New Season of Hope April 22, 2022
- Nohely’s Story of Hope: Empowering a New Generation of Entrepreneurs April 22, 2022