Mr. Rhoads attained his undergraduate degree in music composition and philosophy from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Following his studies in Madison, he pursued a degree in audio engineering and production from the Institute of Audio Research in New York City. His early career included roles directing the concert music division for Carl Fischer Music Publishers as well as presiding over of his own performing arts management and promotion agency through which he represented the interests of a wide variety of artists, publishers, and performers. In 2006, Mr. Rhoads’ professional career shifted to the management of arts institutions. As Vice President of Marketing & Communications for Orchestra of St. Luke’s/The DiMenna Center for Classical Music in New York City, Rhoads successfully launched an innovative, business model that ensured the institution’s sustainability and success. Rhoads assumed the Executive Director role in 2016 at The Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia, where he oversaw all facets of operations, including fundraising, programming, production, marketing, human resources, finance, administration, and board member recruitment.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Arts Center presents Lo que vendrá October 18, 2021
- Passion, pride strong for students in Esperanza Academy Dance Ensemble. 6abc Action News; October.13, 2021 October 14, 2021
- Esperanza Center helps showcase Latino arts and music. FOX 29 Philadelphia; October. 1, 2021. October 12, 2021
- Hispanic Heritage Month: Philadelphia Latin music school reopens. PHL17 NEWS; October. 11, 2021 October 12, 2021
- Daniel de Jesús becomes Music Education and Community Relations Director at Esperanza Arts Center. Generocity; October. 1, 2021 October 5, 2021