Ms. Diaz is responsible for leading and providing oversight of the instructional program at Esperanza Academy Charter Middle School. She has worked in the education field for over 15 years in the Philadelphia Public School District, in the roles of Principal, Assistant Principal, Supervisor, and Assistant Director. Prior to joining Esperanza in August 2013, she served as an Assistant Program Director for Early Intervention at the Berks County Intermediate Unit where she supervised preschool special education programming. Ms. Diaz holds Master’s degrees in Educational Leadership and Bilingual Exceptional Education from Buffalo State College and the State University of New York at Buffalo.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Too many Philadelphians continue to risk losing access to clean running water if they fall behind with paying their water bill. Our neighbors are relying on shut-off protections which need to be renewed. Water shutoffs is a public health issue and more importantly a moral one. We call upon the next Mayor of the City of Philadelphia to permanently renew these protections. November 7, 2023
- Univision 65, Esperanza and Impacto Media Invite the Candidates Back to North Philadelphia for “Filadelfia Decide: A Latino Community Conversation with Mayoral Candidates” November 1, 2023
- Vice President of Marketing and Communications, Jael Conde, is a part of VisitPhilly Hispanic Voices campaign, highlighting the rich diversity within Philadelphia’s Hispanic and Latino communities. October 6, 2023
- ‘Digital Navigator’ program to expand internet help to Philadelphia’s neighboring counties October 6, 2023
- Philly sends out 2nd wave of SEPTA ‘Zero Fare’ cards for low-income residents October 6, 2023