Ms. Diaz is responsible for leading and providing oversight of the instructional program at Esperanza Academy Charter Middle School. She has worked in the education field for over 15 years in the Philadelphia Public School District, in the roles of Principal, Assistant Principal, Supervisor, and Assistant Director. Prior to joining Esperanza in August 2013, she served as an Assistant Program Director for Early Intervention at the Berks County Intermediate Unit where she supervised preschool special education programming. Ms. Diaz holds Master’s degrees in Educational Leadership and Bilingual Exceptional Education from Buffalo State College and the State University of New York at Buffalo.
Sign-up for email updates!
- City holds vaccination clinic for deaf, hard hearing communities in Hunting Park – 6abc Action News; May. 1, 2021 May 10, 2021
- Esperanza has been a success at vaccinating Latinos, but Black Philadelphians still lag behind – The Philadelphia Inquirer; May. 10, 2021 May 10, 2021
- “Celebrating Hope for New Citizens” To Raise Vital Support for Philadelphia’s Only Immigration Legal Services Non-Profit in North Philadelphia April 29, 2021
- Interested but skeptical, Latinos benefit the most at North Philly mass vaccination site at Esperanza – The Philadelphia Inquire; April 23. 2021 April 23, 2021
- Esperanza Statement on Recent Verdict of Derek Chauvin April 21, 2021