Ms. Jodi Reynhout is the Vice President of Strategic Initiatives at Esperanza. In her role – where she works directly under the leadership of the Rev. Luis Cortes, Esperanza’s CEO – she oversees the Esperanza Housing and Economic Development department and the National Programs department, which are primarily responsible for community outreach and engagement, and neighborhood revitalization initiatives. She also oversees Impacto newspaper, managing daily operations of a Sr. Editor and editorial team. In her 12 years at Esperanza, she has been responsible for helping to develop strategy and support implementation in a variety of functions, including new program development, fundraising, marketing and communications, board governance, relationship management with external partners (including corporate and philanthropic partners and major donors), advocacy initiatives, internal cultural alignment initiatives, data management and evaluation. As a member of the core leadership team, she participates in strategic planning and oversight of administrative functions. Prior to joining Esperanza’s team in 2009, Jodi spent four years in program management and administrative leadership capacities at Congreso de Latinos Unidos, a large Hispanic-focused social services agency in Philadelphia. At Congreso, Jodi focused on workforce development services, directing a multi-million dollar program contract, and serving as Quality Assurance Manager overseeing data and case management systems for a portfolio of programs. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Performing Arts from Northwestern University and holds an MBA from the Wharton School. Jodi is a proficient writer, public speaker, and speaks fluent Spanish.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Philadelphia’s faith leaders partner with one another and the city to increase vaccine access in communities of color – WHYY; June. 12, 2021 June 14, 2021
- Forrópera Experiência, Community Arts Collaboration at Its Peak – THE DANCE Journal; May. 17, 2021 June 7, 2021
- Esperanza and Vanguard Strong Start for Kids Program™ Collaborate to Strengthen Early Childhood Education June 2, 2021
- City holds vaccination clinic for deaf, hard hearing communities in Hunting Park – 6abc Action News; May. 1, 2021 May 10, 2021
- Esperanza has been a success at vaccinating Latinos, but Black Philadelphians still lag behind – The Philadelphia Inquirer; May. 10, 2021 May 10, 2021