Ms. Jodi Reynhout is the Senior Vice President of Community Engagement at Esperanza. In her role – where she works directly under the leadership of the Rev. Luis Cortes, Esperanza’s CEO – she oversees the Esperanza Housing and Economic Development department and the National Programs department, which are primarily responsible for community outreach and engagement, and neighborhood revitalization initiatives. She also oversees Impacto newspaper, managing daily operations of a Sr. Editor and editorial team. In her 12 years at Esperanza, she has been responsible for helping to develop strategy and support implementation in a variety of functions, including new program development, fundraising, marketing and communications, board governance, relationship management with external partners (including corporate and philanthropic partners and major donors), advocacy initiatives, internal cultural alignment initiatives, data management and evaluation. As a member of the core leadership team, she participates in strategic planning and oversight of administrative functions. Prior to joining Esperanza’s team in 2009, Jodi spent four years in program management and administrative leadership capacities at Congreso de Latinos Unidos, a large Hispanic-focused social services agency in Philadelphia. At Congreso, Jodi focused on workforce development services, directing a multi-million dollar program contract, and serving as Quality Assurance Manager overseeing data and case management systems for a portfolio of programs. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Performing Arts from Northwestern University and holds an MBA from the Wharton School. Jodi is a proficient writer, public speaker, and speaks fluent Spanish.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Housing & Economic Development to Mobilize Community Through $20,000 TD Green Space Grant Program May 11, 2022
- “Celebrating Hope for Immigrants” To Raise Vital Support for Immigration Legal Services Non-Profit in North Philadelphia May 10, 2022
- Breaking Barriers: Stephanie’s Story of Hope April 22, 2022
- Martha’s Story: A New Season of Hope April 22, 2022
- Nohely’s Story of Hope: Empowering a New Generation of Entrepreneurs April 22, 2022