Serving Others Through Acts of Kindness
The Esperanza Youth LeadershipInstitute’s#GoAndDo campaign encourages people to act as the hands and feet of God in the world by performing acts of service and kindness in our communities. Inspired by the Word of God, we can demonstrate love to others every day in simple ways. When we live out the gospel through service and kindness, we create a powerful testimony about what God is doing in the world and encourage others to go and do the same.
Here’s How You Can #GoAndDo
Download a #GoAndDo card
Perform an act of service or kindness for a friend, family member, neighbor, stranger, or community
Share the #GoAndDo card with them, encouraging them to do the same for someone else
“One small act of kindness can change the world”
Take up the #GoAndDo challenge by committing to performing one small act of kindness or service.
We’ve listed some suggestions below to get you started, but feel free to get creative.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Housing & Economic Development to Mobilize Community Through $20,000 TD Green Space Grant Program May 11, 2022
- “Celebrating Hope for Immigrants” To Raise Vital Support for Immigration Legal Services Non-Profit in North Philadelphia May 10, 2022
- Breaking Barriers: Stephanie’s Story of Hope April 22, 2022
- Martha’s Story: A New Season of Hope April 22, 2022
- Nohely’s Story of Hope: Empowering a New Generation of Entrepreneurs April 22, 2022