Serving Others Through Acts of Kindness
The Esperanza Youth LeadershipInstitute’s#GoAndDo campaign encourages people to act as the hands and feet of God in the world by performing acts of service and kindness in our communities. Inspired by the Word of God, we can demonstrate love to others every day in simple ways. When we live out the gospel through service and kindness, we create a powerful testimony about what God is doing in the world and encourage others to go and do the same.
Here’s How You Can #GoAndDo
Download a #GoAndDo card
Perform an act of service or kindness for a friend, family member, neighbor, stranger, or community
Share the #GoAndDo card with them, encouraging them to do the same for someone else
“One small act of kindness can change the world”
Take up the #GoAndDo challenge by committing to performing one small act of kindness or service.
We’ve listed some suggestions below to get you started, but feel free to get creative.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Arts Center presents Lo que vendrá October 18, 2021
- Passion, pride strong for students in Esperanza Academy Dance Ensemble. 6abc Action News; October.13, 2021 October 14, 2021
- Esperanza Center helps showcase Latino arts and music. FOX 29 Philadelphia; October. 1, 2021. October 12, 2021
- Hispanic Heritage Month: Philadelphia Latin music school reopens. PHL17 NEWS; October. 11, 2021 October 12, 2021
- Daniel de Jesús becomes Music Education and Community Relations Director at Esperanza Arts Center. Generocity; October. 1, 2021 October 5, 2021