Serving Others Through Acts of Kindness
The Esperanza Youth LeadershipInstitute’s#GoAndDo campaign encourages people to act as the hands and feet of God in the world by performing acts of service and kindness in our communities. Inspired by the Word of God, we can demonstrate love to others every day in simple ways. When we live out the gospel through service and kindness, we create a powerful testimony about what God is doing in the world and encourage others to go and do the same.
Here’s How You Can #GoAndDo
Download a #GoAndDo card
Perform an act of service or kindness for a friend, family member, neighbor, stranger, or community
Share the #GoAndDo card with them, encouraging them to do the same for someone else
“One small act of kindness can change the world”
Take up the #GoAndDo challenge by committing to performing one small act of kindness or service.
We’ve listed some suggestions below to get you started, but feel free to get creative.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Arts Center Welcomes Daniel de Jesús as Music Education & Community Relations Director September 13, 2021
- Virtual Latino Arts Festival presented by Esperanza Arts Center September 7, 2021
- Hispanic organization marks 35 years investing in North Philly community August 26, 2021
- Biden’s child tax credit will spread wealth. But 13K Philly kids stand to miss out. WHYY; July. 23, 2021 July 29, 2021
- For the second time in a row the Hunting Park community loses a pool for summer, “the only source of heat relief” for many families.The Inquirer; July. 26, 2021 July 29, 2021