Gladys Ramirez-Wrease, a native of Buenos Aires, Argentina, is the Associate Dean for Academic and Student Success at Esperanza College where her primary responsibility is to provide strategic leadership for the academic and student success programs of the college ensuring alignment with the institution’s mission and its student-centric orientation. With more than 10 years of experience in higher education focusing on the development and management of student success programs, Dr. Ramirez-Wrease seeks to equip individuals with the skills and tools necessary to succeed in a competitive global market. She recently served as the Director of Tutoring and Supplemental Support Services at Delaware County Community College where her emphasis was on creating a student-centered learning environment. Previously, she served as the Program Coordinator for the East Gateway Triangle Neighborhood Revitalization Plan in the City of Chester, PA focusing on addressing quality of life issues. She has also provided training on soft skills, study skills, change management, customer service, leadership, communication, diversity, business plan and development, as well as teamwork.
Dr. Ramirez-Wrease holds an Associate of Science in Business Administration from Delaware County Community College, a Bachelor of Science in Human Resources Management from Indiana University of Pennsylvania, a Master of Science in Economic Development from Eastern University, and a Doctor of Education in Innovation and Leadership from Wilmington University.
Dt. Ramirez-Wrease and her husband, Robert, have two beautiful daughters, Alexis and Melodie.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Esperanza Housing & Economic Development to Mobilize Community Through $20,000 TD Green Space Grant Program May 11, 2022
- “Celebrating Hope for Immigrants” To Raise Vital Support for Immigration Legal Services Non-Profit in North Philadelphia May 10, 2022
- Breaking Barriers: Stephanie’s Story of Hope April 22, 2022
- Martha’s Story: A New Season of Hope April 22, 2022
- Nohely’s Story of Hope: Empowering a New Generation of Entrepreneurs April 22, 2022