Gladys Ramirez-Wrease, a native of Buenos Aires, Argentina, is the Associate Dean for Academic and Student Success at Esperanza College where her primary responsibility is to provide strategic leadership for the academic and student success programs of the college ensuring alignment with the institution’s mission and its student-centric orientation. With more than 10 years of experience in higher education focusing on the development and management of student success programs, Dr. Ramirez-Wrease seeks to equip individuals with the skills and tools necessary to succeed in a competitive global market. She recently served as the Director of Tutoring and Supplemental Support Services at Delaware County Community College where her emphasis was on creating a student-centered learning environment. Previously, she served as the Program Coordinator for the East Gateway Triangle Neighborhood Revitalization Plan in the City of Chester, PA focusing on addressing quality of life issues. She has also provided training on soft skills, study skills, change management, customer service, leadership, communication, diversity, business plan and development, as well as teamwork.
Dr. Ramirez-Wrease holds an Associate of Science in Business Administration from Delaware County Community College, a Bachelor of Science in Human Resources Management from Indiana University of Pennsylvania, a Master of Science in Economic Development from Eastern University, and a Doctor of Education in Innovation and Leadership from Wilmington University.
Dt. Ramirez-Wrease and her husband, Robert, have two beautiful daughters, Alexis and Melodie.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Too many Philadelphians continue to risk losing access to clean running water if they fall behind with paying their water bill. Our neighbors are relying on shut-off protections which need to be renewed. Water shutoffs is a public health issue and more importantly a moral one. We call upon the next Mayor of the City of Philadelphia to permanently renew these protections. November 7, 2023
- Univision 65, Esperanza and Impacto Media Invite the Candidates Back to North Philadelphia for “Filadelfia Decide: A Latino Community Conversation with Mayoral Candidates” November 1, 2023
- Vice President of Marketing and Communications, Jael Conde, is a part of VisitPhilly Hispanic Voices campaign, highlighting the rich diversity within Philadelphia’s Hispanic and Latino communities. October 6, 2023
- ‘Digital Navigator’ program to expand internet help to Philadelphia’s neighboring counties October 6, 2023
- Philly sends out 2nd wave of SEPTA ‘Zero Fare’ cards for low-income residents October 6, 2023