Esperanza was recently part of a successful effort to help Francisco Flores, a Mexican immigrant without medical insurance, obtain a prosthetic leg and regain his ability to walk. We are grateful to the organizations and individuals who partnered with us to make Mr. Flores’ dream a reality!
Find the full story from Telemundo 62 here.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Wells Fargo Regional Foundation Announcement – Philadelphia Foundation YouTube Channel; Dec. 18, 2020 April 7, 2021
- Esperanza becomes the Second City Managed and Federally Supported Community Vaccination Center March 30, 2021
- Enfoque: regreso a clases seguro -Telemundo 62; Feb. 21, 2021 March 24, 2021
- We Need SEPTA to Clean Up, Not Close Up March 18, 2021
- Esperanza Statement on Capitol Building Events January 12, 2021