It is always a good time to serve others, but what a better occasion than the holidays. Esperanza’s Housing and Economic Development division celebrated last Friday, Dec. 16, its annual Christmas Family Fun Night. The event allows neighbors from the community to come to Esperanza’s headquarters and share the joy of the holidays with a special dinner.
Around 100 people attended the family night. During the celebration, staff raffled a couple of items for the adults and gave Christmas presents to all the kids. Other activities included face painting, crafts, and jingle bells karaoke. Aetna also sent toothbrushes and school supplies to give to the families.
Through fellowship the celebration connects neighbors to Esperanza and with each other, fosters community engagement, and translates into positive changes in the area.
Sign-up for email updates!
- Wells Fargo Regional Foundation Announcement – Philadelphia Foundation YouTube Channel; Dec. 18, 2020 April 7, 2021
- Esperanza becomes the Second City Managed and Federally Supported Community Vaccination Center March 30, 2021
- Enfoque: regreso a clases seguro -Telemundo 62; Feb. 21, 2021 March 24, 2021
- We Need SEPTA to Clean Up, Not Close Up March 18, 2021
- Esperanza Statement on Capitol Building Events January 12, 2021