David Ortiz is Esperanza’s Vice President of Housing and Economic Development. In this position, David oversees commercial corridor management, real estate development, housing counseling, STEM education, neighborhood beautification and safety. Prior to joining Esperanza in 2017, David worked for the City of Philadelphia and the Norris Square Civic Association with a focus on community planning, affordable housing, real estate and commercial development. As the son of a neighborhood business owner, David grew up in Hunting Park and attended local schools. He has a Master of City and Regional Planning from Cornell University and Bachelor of Arts in Urban Studies from the University of Pennsylvania.
Sign-up for email updates!
For media inquiries about Esperanza Inc., email firstname.lastname@example.org. To contact The Office of The President email email@example.com.
- The mayoral candidates stumbled through their performance at a Latino forum April 12, 2023
- The Reverend Luis Cortés, Founder and CEO of Esperanza, calls for Federal Home Loan Banks to address the housing crisis by doubling funds for affordable housing. February 10, 2023
- Josiah’s Story- Called to Youth Leadership January 23, 2023
- Laura’s Dream- Club L&M Nutrition January 23, 2023
- The Path to the Arts: Andrick’s Story January 23, 2023