Are you looking for career opportunities where you can apply your knowledge and skills, contribute in a meaningful way, work with a committed team, and make a difference? Then check out employment opportunities at Esperanza.
Esperanza is a faith-based organization committed to strengthening the Hispanic community through a variety of programs and services, focused primarily on community development capacity building, workforce development; education; and advocacy. Through our work, we strive to follow the biblical mandate to serve “the least of these” by equipping and empowering Hispanic communities for advancement.
To carry out our mission successfully, we rely on a diverse and talented group of individuals united by a common commitment to the core values of faith, integrity, and excellence. This focus has contributed to the emergence of Esperanza as a leading voice for Hispanics of faith in the nation.
We offer an exciting, dynamic, and rewarding work environment where we commit to fostering the professional development of our staff and value the contributions of each team member.
We provide comprehensive health and wellness benefit program that helps our staff meet their work and family needs.
Interested in Joining Our Team?
- Adjunct Professor – Esperanza College of Eastern University
- Building Manager – Esperanza Corporate
- Chief Executive Officer – Esperanza Cyber Charter School
- Executive Dean – Esperanza College of Eastern University
- Executive Director – Esperanza Immigration Legal Services
- Human Resources Coordinator – Esperanza Corporate
- Job Developer/Goal4It – PA CareerLink
- Registrar Coordinator – Esperanza College of Eastern University
- Senior Accountant – Esperanza Corporate
- Student Services and Finance Representative – Esperanza College of Eastern University
Check back frequently to see our latest job openings.
Esperanza provides equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or by any other basis protected under applicable law.