Are you looking for career opportunities where you can apply your knowledge and skills, contribute in a meaningful way, work with a committed team, and make a difference? Then check out our employment opportunities listed below.
Esperanza is a faith-based organization committed to strengthening the Hispanic community through a variety of programs and services including; community development, capacity building, workforce development, education, and advocacy. Through our work, we strive to follow the biblical mandate to serve “the least of these” by equipping and empowering Hispanic communities for advancement.
To carry out our mission successfully, we rely on a diverse and talented group of individuals united by a common commitment to the core values of faith, integrity, and excellence. This focus has contributed to the emergence of Esperanza as a leading voice for Hispanics of faith in the nation.
We offer an exciting, dynamic, and rewarding work environment in which we are committed to the professional development of our staff. At Esperanza we value the contributions of each team member.
In addition, we provide our staff with a comprehensive health and wellness benefit package.
Interested in Joining Our Team?
- Adjunct Professor – Esperanza College of Eastern University
- Educational Advisor – Esperanza College of Eastern University
- Job Developer/Goal4It – PA CareerLink
- Part-Time Program Coordinator – Esperanza Immigration Legal Services
- Program Assistant for Economic Housing and Development – Esperanza Corporate
- Workforce Advisor – Esperanza PA CareerLink
- Workforce Facilitator – Esperanza PA CareerLink
Check back frequently to see our latest job openings.
Esperanza provides equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or by any other basis protected under applicable law.