Are you looking for career opportunities where you can apply your knowledge and skills, contribute in a meaningful way, work with a committed team, and make a difference? Then check out employment opportunities at Esperanza.
Esperanza is a faith-based organization committed to strengthening the Hispanic community through a variety of programs and services, focused primarily on community development capacity building, workforce development; education; and advocacy. Through our work, we strive to follow the biblical mandate to serve “the least of these” by equipping and empowering Hispanic communities for advancement.
To carry out our mission successfully, we rely on a diverse and talented group of individuals united by a common commitment to the core values of faith, integrity, and excellence. This focus has contributed to the emergence of Esperanza as a leading voice for Hispanics of faith in the nation.
We offer an exciting, dynamic, and rewarding work environment where we commit to fostering the professional development of our staff and value the contributions of each team member.
We provide comprehensive health and wellness benefit program that helps our staff meet their work and family needs.
Interested in Joining Our Team?
- Adjunct Professor – Esperanza College of Eastern University
- Building Manager – Esperanza Corporate
- College Admissions Recruiter (Bilingual-Spanish) – Esperanza College of Eastern University
- Educational Advisor (Part-Time) – Esperanza College of Eastern University
- Executive Assistant – Esperanza Corporate (Office of the President)
- Job Developer/Goal4It – PA CareerLink
- Title V Grant Administrative Assistant – Esperanza College of Eastern University
- Vice President of Development – Esperanza Corporate
- Vice President of Human Resources – Esperanza Corporate
- Workforce Advisor – Esperanza PA CareerLink
- Workforce Facilitator – Esperanza PA CareerLink
Check back frequently to see our latest job openings.
Esperanza provides equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or by any other basis protected under applicable law.